Everything we need to know we learn from the Gazette.
- BYOB in MoCo restaurants next year? Will believe when seen.
- Brian Patterson gives Fire Station 1 a rave review. Baby-back ribs are “competition-grade,” really? Aside from a throwaway sentence toward the beginning he doesn’t even discuss the beer selection, kind of the point of a “Brewing Co.” and kind of disappointing from what I hear elsewhere. Everything else I’ve heard about both food and beverage at FS1 has been somewhere between fine and disappointing; I need to get there to see for myself.
- Hannukah treats at Kosher Pastry Oven in the Kemp Mill Shopping Center.
- Wheaton Safeway, closed for nearly a year, on the
choppingrazing block in early 2011.
- Theft at Manna Food Center.