- Wheaton Calling reviews some old favorites and includes razor clam photos!
- Hungry Bear visits Tiffin and eats lamb, but not biryani. We can’t get in and out of Tiffin without multiple lamb biryani orders, it simply isn’t physically possible.
- The Gazette highlights the 9/11 “buy local” effect for MoCo farmers.
- WaPo restaurant guru Tom Sietsema says (“off the top of [his] wet head”) that Ren’s Ramen is his favorite Wheaton spot at the moment.
- Washingtonian’s Todd Kliman lists Ruan Thai among the places “where I’m eating now“…
Me? This week I made some good spaghetti, some okay Cuban rice’n’beans, and succumbed to my annual KFC craving, about which more later.